Saturday 6 February 2010

Bucket List - Things To Do Before I Die

Earlier, I wrote that my proposed overland driving trip to Kenya was one of the things I want to do before I die, and I could not think of anything else that falls into this category.

But now I have thought of something else I would really like to do. I would love to see the Rio Carnival.

So, having started, I am going to try to make a list of ten things to go on my bucket list:

  1. Drive from the UK to Kenya (and back?)
  2. Visit the Maasai Mara/Serengeti
  3. Attend the annual Rhino Charge 4x4
  4. Go to  Rio for the Carnival
  5. Visit India
  6. Attend the Notting Hill Carnival - should be easy enough.

Well, it's a start! I will add things as they occur to me - I really must get a life.

What is your Bucket List?

No comments: