Monday 25 February 2008

Too Late To Back Out!

I logged on to Mzungu Chick's blog, as I do every day, and there she says she had heard tear gas cannisters being fired!

Do I really want to hear this 48 hours before I touch down in Nairobi? 48 hours can be a very long time in Kenya.

Then I read the talks are faltering and Kofi Annan has resorted to slapping wrists.


Harder, Mr Annan. Hit 'em harder!


And finally there is still the threat of peaceful mass protests (Riots)on the part of ODM supporters, if they aren't totally p!ssed off being shot at by the Police.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come you stopped posting, I used to read your blog and would have loved to hear how you were getting on in Kenya...if you did go, that is!

BabaMzungu said...

Sorry Anon
Since my return, I have had a lot to do, but so much to tell. The task was a bit daunting, but I hope I have fulfilled my duty ;)
DM